Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amulet BOOK TOO (pardon my spelling)


I'm back with more Amulet information, 'cause book 2's HEEERE!!!


The kid's mom was poisoned in the first book, so now they're traveling to this town called Kanalis with a bunch of robots they found in the first book. Oh yeah, the robrot bunny didn't turn into a fox. You'll learn about that later (in the book, I mean). Anyway, the kids found out that this one house is actually a giant robot. The elves are still the bad guys, and this isn't the last book.
Sometimes I find myself without any ideas, so here's a link to a not-so-fun website: never mind.
Okay, I'm back.
Stay tuned for book 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey JDude!

    We are reading Amulet in our house, too. We're enjoying it a lot.

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete