Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Aaahhh... another Goosebumps book, another fright. This one is Night Of The Living Dummy, the first in the Living Dummy series. So, in this book, a girl named Lindy finds a ventriloquist's dummy in a trash pile next door (the house is under construction. Can you guess why?). Her twin sister Kris becomes jealous and gets a dummy of her own, which she names Mr. Wood. After that, strange ( and I mean STRANGE) things start to happen.

This book probably has a scarier cover than plot. BUT, that's my opinion. This is a mildly scary book, but the second is scarier. So... if you like your socks, don't read this book. It's NOT a book for wimps. It-way is-way ery-vay cary-say. In other words, it's a scary book. They don't cal it Goosebumps for nothing!!!

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing, JDude! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see you one month from today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good description jdude, i can't wait to rush out to borders to buy this one!!@#!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just, LOVE the episode of this book! But your right. The cover is scarier. It looks like its staring at me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I haven't read it but I really want to;(
    Still, pretty great description, and you've made me want to read it more.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, can you visit blog, its:

    http://sydneyjoeyxander.blogspot.com

    Please leave a comment, thanks!

    P.S. I'm the girl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i loooove goosebumps im a girl i like this one the best night of the living dummy 1,2 and 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like this blog and the books!!!

    ReplyDelete